Most Popular Posts
- Disney Princess Guest Appearances on Sofia the First, Ranked
- Plot Holes in Rocky III
- Why I am Outraged by the Cheerios Commercial
- The Trump Campaign: The Simpsons Already Did It
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!!!
- Selective Competence
- The Diet vs. The Original Pancake House
- H is for....HAMBURGLAR!
- Padmé Amidala: One Stone Cold Bitch
Tag Archives: family
My last two posts haven’t been especially happy, but can you blame me? Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen racists and neo-Nazis become emboldened, the Democratic party seems to be falling apart, and in a few months time, America is … Continue reading
Today is the twins’ second birthday! We have plenty of reasons to celebrate as things seem to have stabilized in the Cutter house – All the kids have gone to school as scheduled and nobody has thrown up in over … Continue reading
Today is my 39th birthday, and last night, I received an amazing gift: I was able to sleep through the night and didn’t have to clean up any vomit. That may not seem like much of a present, but after … Continue reading