Most Popular Posts
- Disney Princess Guest Appearances on Sofia the First, Ranked
- Plot Holes in Rocky III
- Why I am Outraged by the Cheerios Commercial
- The Trump Campaign: The Simpsons Already Did It
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!!!
- Selective Competence
- The Diet vs. The Original Pancake House
- H is for....HAMBURGLAR!
- Padmé Amidala: One Stone Cold Bitch
Tag Archives: high school
My high school class is holding its 20th year reunion this Saturday. When I first heard about it, I didn’t know if I would attend. Beyond the logistics – which haven’t been easy to figure out – I wasn’t entirely sure I really … Continue reading
For Spring Break of my senior year of high school, I took a trip to Florida with my parents. It was a fine trip, and I greatly enjoyed it. But once I returned, I found that I no longer wanted to be in … Continue reading
Regardless of why it had happened, I was back in 1995 and I had to deal with it. Continue reading