Most Popular Posts
- Disney Princess Guest Appearances on Sofia the First, Ranked
- Plot Holes in Rocky III
- Why I am Outraged by the Cheerios Commercial
- The Trump Campaign: The Simpsons Already Did It
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!!!
- Selective Competence
- The Diet vs. The Original Pancake House
- H is for....HAMBURGLAR!
- Padmé Amidala: One Stone Cold Bitch
Tag Archives: life
Welcome to the final post on The Cutter Rambles. After over eight(!) years of sharing my thoughts on the world, I’ve decided that I’ve rambled enough. Heck, with over 700 published posts, I’ve rambled enough for several people. It’s been some time since … Continue reading
Two days after the twins were born, I found a semi-private area in the hospital and took a few minutes to mourn my former life. I said farewell to my leisurely evenings of watching TV on the couch, as I knew they … Continue reading