Most Popular Posts
- Disney Princess Guest Appearances on Sofia the First, Ranked
- Plot Holes in Rocky III
- Why I am Outraged by the Cheerios Commercial
- The Trump Campaign: The Simpsons Already Did It
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!!!
- Selective Competence
- The Diet vs. The Original Pancake House
- H is for....HAMBURGLAR!
- Padmé Amidala: One Stone Cold Bitch
Tag Archives: Philadelphia
Yeah, so I guess that whole “I’m not blogging anymore” thing was about as authentic as most campaign promises. The events of this week have understandably gotten me fired up, so it seems that The Cutter Rambles is back open … Continue reading
I’m not sure when the concept of sports mascots began, but it seems like these days, you can’t have a professional or college sports team without someone dressed in a giant costume running around on the sideline. Some of these … Continue reading